Stars under the stars at St Francis Winery in Rincon Valley
|Best outdoor theater in the Wine Country|
Looking for something fun to do mid week? St Francis Winery has your Tuesday nights covered in July. Every Tues night all month, come to the winery, set out a blanket and enjoy a complimentary movie at dusk. Prior to the movie, food and wine is available for purchase from some of Sonoma County's best food trucks. Bands entertain the crowd until the movie starts.
The 2019 line up includes:
- July 9th
- Movie: The Italian Job (1969)
- July 16th
- Movie: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
- July 23 rd
- Movie: La La Land
- July 30th
- Movie: The Goonies
|Band Camp entertains the crowd until dusk|
Last year I went and saw The Breakfast Club. Here's what I learned...
- Show up early if there is more than one of you so that you get a good seat.
- If you are going solo, you can show up at the last minute.
- The movie starts at dusk, a little after 8:30
- Bring a blanket. Should a breeze pick up it can get cool
- Bring snacks to enjoy with wine sold on premises
- Every Tuesday evening in July
- Doors open at 7pm
- Movie starts at dusk
- Cost: Free
- Food: available for purchase
- Wine: no outside alcohol allowed, Wine for sale
- No dogs
|Gourmet food trucks|
- St Francis Film fest
- (888) 675-wine
- St Francis Winery
- 100 Pythian Rd Santa Rosa
I love living in Rincon Valley! I've lived here since 1995 and can't imagine living in a better North Bay community. Call me today if you're interested in buying a home in Rincon Valley, or if you'd like to list your Rincon Valley home for sale.
|Jim Cheney, Your Rincon Valley Realtor|
- Jim Cheney, Broker
- Saint Francis Property
- (707) 494-1055
- Rincon Valley - Santa Rosa