Why your listing should be in Homes and Land Magazine
Some agents will tell you that ads in Homes and Land Magazine are a waste of time. They will tell you that anybody who is serious about buying a home has an agent who will provide them up to date information on homes that match their criteria. THAT'S NOT TRUE.
- Not all agents follow the MLS that closely
- Some agents just aren't that good at connecting the needs of their clients with homes that come on the market
- Some agents have multiple buyers and lose track of "who is looking for what".
- Sometimes buyers change their mind about what they want
- Some buyers may not know what they want until they see it
- Not all buyers have reached out to an agent yet, and seeing your home in H & L, might be just what it takes for them to call an agent.
Question: How does having your listing in Homes and Land hurt you?
Answer: It doesn't.
Seller's pay a lot of money to their agents, and sellers should demand that some of that money go into advertising their home in addition to just putting it in the MLS.
I love living in Rincon Valley! I've lived here since 1995 and can't imagine living in a better North Bay community. Call me today if you're interested in buying a home in Rincon Valley, or if you'd like to list your Rincon Valley home for sale.
|Jim Cheney, Your Rincon Valley Realtor|
- Jim Cheney, Broker
- Saint Francis Property
- (707) 494-1055
- Rincon Valley - Santa Rosa