Your Holiday Gift Guide
‘Tis the season for holiday gifting. At The Shops at Columbus Circle, you’ll find something to satisfy every person on your list—from the fashionista to the kid at heart to the tech geek. Here, our picks for the best presents for every personality.
- J.Crew: This Cable-Knit Cardigan ($148) with jewel buttons is a classic.
- Monica Rich Kosann: She’ll be charmed by a beautiful Monica Rich Kosann necklace ($160-$3525).
- Eileen Fisher: This Cashmere Silk Bliss Scarf ($298) is truly blissful.
- Stuart Weitzman: Make a statement with the new Moda Shine Mini Tote ($795).
- Wolford: The Dione String Body ($330) is ultra feminine and perfect for the holidays.
- Sunglass Hut: Glam it up with a pair of Prada shades ($329).
- M.A.C: Seal it with a kiss—the Taste of Bubbly Lipstick Kit ($25).
- Swarovski: These Millenia drop earrings ($125) will add lots of sparkle to the season.
The Guy Who Has it All
- Ted Baker London: You can’t go wrong with this dark green textured sweater ($165).
- Long & Short Barber: This Proraso cream ($10) from Italy will give him the closest shave.
- Michael Kors: The Oversized Slim Runway Black-Tone Watch ($200) is a no brainer.
- J.Crew Men’s Shop: He’ll sleep tight with this Striped Pajama Set ($59.50).
- BOSS: All the pockets in this Faux-Leather Backpack ($230) will keep him organized.
- Vineyard Vines: Keep him on his toes with this three-pack of Wreath & Skis Socks.
- Coach: This Cashmere Beanie ($125) is luxuriously soft.
The Kid (or the Kid at Heart)
- Paper Source: These Reindeer Glasses ($10.50) are totally dashing.
- Moleskine: This Furry Notebook ($33-$45) is as soft as it comes.
- Camp: These special Magna Tiles ($40) are great for building their imagination.
- Williams-Sonoma: The Grinch Pancake Molds ($17.95) make breakfast a blast.
- J.Crew: This PJ set from Crewcuts ($49.50) will get them into the spirit.
- Wilson: This Heritage Crew ($78) is made from anti-odor, breathable fabric.
- Lululemon: The Chill Fighter Beanie ($48) keeps you warm with thermoregulating fabric.
- New York Running Company: The Injinji five-toe socks ($13) reduce friction and are fun.
- Therabody: The Theragun Mini ($199) massages muscles and melts away tension.
- Morgenthal Frederics: These ChromoClear sunglasses ($420) enhance mood and performance.
The Tech Geek
- Moleskine: The Smart Writing Set ($279) transforms notes and sketches into a digital format.
- New York Running Company: For the athletic techie: a Garmin Forerunner 55 fitness watch ($200).
- Sephora: The Drx Spectralite Eyecare Pro ($84) uses technology to erase wrinkles.
- Devialet: Give them the gift of sound with the portable Devialet Mania speaker ($790).
- Tumi: They’ll never lose their AirPods again with this clip-on Pro Pouch ($75).
- H&M: This Glittery iPhone Case ($10.99) comes in a rainbow of colors.
- Camp: The Obsessive Chef cutting board ($27) provides the most precise measurements.
- Laduree: Here’s a delicious treat: The Celeste Gift Box with 24 macarons ($86).
- Paper Source: These Tiny Baking Tools ($19.99) are perfect for any chef—big or small.
- Williams-Sonoma: The St. Jude Mug ($14.95) is a gift with a heart—it benefits kids in need.
- Sephora: This Christmas Bake Shoppe Makeup Set ($54) is cute enough to eat.